HHNA seeks to improve the quality of life in the neighborhood in matters such as land use, traffic control, social functions, environmental protection, public services and other matters of neighborhood concern.
Second Tuesday of the Month, September to June @ 7 PM
The Neighborhood Club of Quincy (Lower Level)
27 Glendale Road
Quincy, MA 02169
For the most up-to-date information, please see the calendar.
The Association encompasses the general area bounded by:
- Whitwell Street (from Granite Street to Adams Street),
- Adams Street (from Whitwell Street to Burgin Parkway),
- Burgin Parkway (from Adams Street to Granite Street), and
- Granite Street (from Burgin Parkway to Whitwell Street).
The association also encompasses the area south of Whitwell Street including Carrolls Ln, Mattson St, Curtis St, Farrell St, Ryden St, Nilsen Ave, Cranch St, Rockview Rd, Klondike St, Deldorf St, Rowley St, Gothland St, and Scotch Pond Pl.
Elected February 2018
- President: Ted Mulrane
- Vice-President: Kris Locke
- Treasurer: Will Smith
- Secretary: Eric Dolinski
If you have any questions or feedback, send an email to HospitalHillNA@gmail.com.